Many call the Firefly 2 the “iPhone of vaporizers,” and for good reason. Firefly 2 is the brainchild of a former Apple designer, owing to its zen design, groundbreaking materials, and intuitive touch controls. Like the iPhone, the Firefly 2 has a minimal learning curve right out of the box and performs at a very high level. The Firefly 2 vaporizer utilizes convection heating, a lightweight magnesium alloy build, mobile app technology, and a silicate glass vapor path to blaze a whole new path for portable vaping.
- Chamber Dimensions :17mm x 17mm x 8mm
- Heat-up time (to 400°F) :5 seconds
- Vapor Path :Borosilicate glass
- Charging Time :
- Less than 45 minutes with Quickcharge AC adapter
- Dimensions :5.1” x 1.4” x 0.95”
- Chassis Material :Magnesium Alloy
- Battery :Rechargable/replaceable 7.4V Li-Ion
- Activation :Dual capacitive touch sensors
- Mouthpiece :FDA-foodsafe Triton polymer (BPA-free )
- Alias :Firefly
Select from 6 different pre-set heating profiles (340°, 360°, 380°, 400°, 420°F, and concentrates), customize touch sensor activation, view battery level, and more.
Get answers to any questions you may have on how to get the best experience from your Firefly 2.